HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Racingpurplelady

Yeah happy birthday monkeyman. Bobby got Jason good last night with and ice cold bucket of water not once but twice it was pretty funny. Jason's problem was that to many people found out it was his birthday and it was pick on Jason weekend at the races.

Dang, Nick,

These youngsters are really on our case about the age issue, aren't they?

But we can't take them seriously; after all, Brad is still in diapers, and Jason won't be able to count to his NEXT birthday unless he's sitting naked on his potty chair............

I don't know what Jason and Brad are talking about. I'll be 39 on my next birthday.

Nick,

Me thinks maybe you should contact your Doctor about adjusting that anti-senility med dosage???

Your Edit-Master keyboard is older than 39.............

Your Edit-Master keyboard is older than 39.............

That's funny. Tom you let me and Randy down on our coloring books. :( I was really looking forward to hangin out with the spotters in my diapers and coloring materials. To think we got u that jacked up whell chair and everything. :D

Brad

Yeah, Brad, I gotta apologize for that one; Just didn't have time to get them with working all weekend and throwing the racing in the middle of it.

I gotta say sorry to Eddy also; if I had gotten you and Randy the coloring books, ya'll would have had something to do besides bother us about that little bit of smoke that was coming out of the car................

Don't worry, I'll hook you up at Kyle.

Archived