Osborne Wins in Comeback

ProTree

I was just about to post this news. Way to go Steven. Yes, he did start in the back. They got there late, he barely made it on the track as the race started. He paracticed at THR yesterday,(1st time he has been back in the car). He said he would race again, and he did it. (With only one prosthetic) We are so proud of you Steven.

Steven

I hope you read this. I just want to let you know how PROUD I am of you. I have a below the knee amputation of my right leg. People like us have two choices: 1) We can feel sorry for ourselves and give up on life, or 2) We can realize how great life is and live it to the fullest. Never give up on life or yourself. Just so you will know..I have a new hero in auto racing....YOU!

I sure hope someone took some pics of his win. Please post them as soon as you can.

PAPA

when i 1st started reading this i had to look at the calendar to make sure it wasnt april 1st and someone had a sick sense of humor.........what do you say to something /somebody like that? you are without a doubt the grittest person i have ever heard of.....

That had to be one of the most amazing races I have ever seen....Picking them off one by one and starting from the rear. When Kim hugged Steve's wife...well there weren't any dry eyes where we were. Congratulations Steve. You said you would race again and you did in fine fashion !

I was standing next to Terry D. when the race started.. I walked up to him and asked.. "you know who's in the 04 right??? no... 1 word response.. "Osborne" he was floored..

Steve ... You are a roll model that many people will look up too... The word Can't isn't in your vocab.. and you my friend are full of HEART!!! that is was Saturday was all about... CONGRATS and I was glad i had a first hand experience!! :D

That was the best race I have ever seen. Steven you made history buddy!!!!!! I have never seen a come back like that in my life. Dad and I are VERY PROUD of you. Keep up the hard racing and maybe one day I will come back and swap paint with you. :lol:

Matthew Hodge

Edited by matt5858