Sportsman race

RookieRacer#0

Guest bigfat
I pick the 0 car no back up needed

Justin,

Don't forget about engines blowing, center hubs, transmissons, clutches and teching. You might want to rethink the whole "no back up needed" blast.

:D

Tell your dad he needs to bring the pink tape in the shape of an A for our lucky sponsor tag. ;)

I pick the 0 car no back up needed

Tell your dad he needs to bring the pink tape in the shape of an A for our lucky sponsor tag. ;)

What would the A stand for

And

1) the motor never blew in the sportsman this year

2) the center hub was a freak deal

3) Transmission was just warn out parts the whole thing is rebuilt now

4) the clutch is fixed

5) we will go through any tech they ask us to. We didnt pull heads that night cause we just got the motor back and didnt want to spend the money to have it put back together.

Guest bigfat
I'm not being cocky i have just having some fun here on TXSZ it is a great place to do it people get so angry when one little person says something but it is all in fun. The driver of the 0 car will not have to fly in that was a joke. My dad will be driving the sportsman. All i wanted to do was shake somethings up a bit. Good luck to everybody who is in the race.

The A would stand for Affordable Trailers, what else.

And

1) wasn't implying yours did.

2) very

3) must be nice

4) That's good

5) I don't think they Tech 4th. lmao. :lol:

Guest bigfat
see this is what TXSZ is suppose to be where you can come and have a good laugh. That is what i like

See yall at the races

I agree. Your dog is safe with me. :ph34r:

Good luck bro.

Mike Jones are you coming to the spectacular? If so i am looking forward to not seeing you in the results.

What gives you talked all this smack and i dont see you in the results for Octoberfast.

well Mike Jones since that is not your real name you may want to change your fake name, because you are making the real Michael Jones sound like an ASS. Aint nothing personal just a suggestion.

Archived