Sportsman race

RookieRacer#0

justin, i kind of figured that... i'm not even sure colt is coming? i was on the phone with debbie williams earlier and she said she was going to jokingly ask you if it was terry labonte.

best of luck this weekend in the truck( matt's ) and your record, still not sure we are running yet or not. i was in houston/beaumont all last week doing hurricane relief. truck is pretty much ready, just clean up mainly...

anyways take it easy. oh almost forgot, i saw you'lls new commercial yesterday on tv. it looked good!

my lips are sealed

Lets just say he has to buy a plane ticket to get here

Justin, if the case were reversed and you were coming to THR on street tires and complaining about it, I might say the same thing... :lol:

But I'm still pickin' your car to win.

51............ 9 or 18 for a back up.......sorry i forgot about the 83? that's gonna be your measurring stick, hammer down bro....

I'm not being cocky i have just having some fun here on TXSZ it is a great place to do it people get so angry when one little person says something but it is all in fun. The driver of the 0 car will not have to fly in that was a joke. My dad will be driving the sportsman. All i wanted to do was shake somethings up a bit. Good luck to everybody who is in the race.

Archived