Results postings

Reb,

The goal is to get the results posted as soon as possible and (if possible) from the sanctioning body. If that leads to multiple results postings I apologize.

Any fetishes I may or may not have certainly do not involve multiple postings.. lol

Again, I know you work very hard to get the story to the world and I certainly do not want to step on any of your stories. Which ones did I step on this time?

Nick Holt

Hey Nick,

Don't forget to mention Reb's "Hooters girls" fetish... :D

Hey Reb,

Don't forget to mention Nick's "dancer" fetish (oh no, wait, that was a former SAS track owner! :lol: )

((Man, you guys and your fetishes!))

Nick , anything that will help condense things to save board space and keep people from looking 3-4 places for the same thing. I realize that sometimes my results aren't official, like TSRS(until Chucky okays them)

At least I don't have a LONG HAIR fetish... lol

WHEWWWWWW that's good, I feel better about that. LMAO Funny thing is, I got about 6" cut off three weeks ago and only one person, the saleslady at work has even noticed. LOL

So Chucky, what's your pleasure??????? :o:D:lol:

I'd like to follow up on 2 things Reb said..

1) If you don't have the complete, OFFICIAL results for any of the racing series, please don't send them out to anyone. I understand that everyone WANTS to see them immediately--that is what people like Rebelracewriter are for, they'll give you the immediate results they have. However, results that are NOT official and are NOT from the track, or series, scorer or designated media person really SHOULDN'T be posted. You saw what "tech" did to do the final unofficial results of the TSRS race.

Of course, we can't keep people from posting unofficial results if they get them (as Nick has pointed out correctly), so i'm not going to go there.

2) Sorry, Reb..my fetishes CAN'T be posted on this web site--Nick would SURELY "edit" my entries! ha! I'll give you a hint, tho...chocolate that melts in your mouth AND your hand! ha! :D

Okay, now that I totally grossed everbody out..

Chuck,

You probably noticed the word "Unofficial" or "Official"in several of the results posts this weekend. If everyone would follow this format it might help unconfuse the confusion.. lol I know I'll try harder to differentiate between the two, thanks to your words of wisdom.

By the way Chuck, what's so gross about M&M's ? LOL

Nick Holt

Hey wait Chuck..... I just had a bag of M&M's and the actual saying is "The milk chocolate melts in your mouth - not in your hand."

Maybe you better find a new fetish or - heaven forbid - you had a sinister and evil meaning that I am just too pure and innocent to pick up on when you were talking about melting chocolate. LOL

Nick Holt

Ahhhh...

Our sweet, innocent TPS tech man doesn't understand the "hidden" meaning in what I said...

Hey Reb....go over to Nick's house, get him some milk and cookies, and read him a beddy-bye story..make sure you pat his little white fluffy dog on the head, make sure you clean his white-picket fence, and be sure tuck him in with his teddy bear! :D Oh, and if he can't fall asleep right away, throw in a tape of Father Knows Best!

((sorry, Nick..you know I'm just kidding, but I just couldn't pass this up!)) ;)

Yikes!

I hate to point this out...but, after scanning the threads in the room...

Do you realize the ONLY postings in here have been from Reb, Nick and myself??

Ugh...I guess we need to quarantine the 3 Musketeers! :D

(hey sounds good--who wants chocolate?) ;)B):lol:

Archived