Jimmy its not my fault Johnson

redd35

" It's wasn't my fault, I was being bump drafted from behind!"

Then the owner of his car says, " It's up to Us to control our cars!"

Gee maybe the boss and the driver may need to get on the same sheet of music...

I'll agree Jr. was close, but it wasn't till Jimmie made contact...

what a chicken (tuo tide dluow kcin)! this guy has got to have a hundred mirrors in his house........if he wins the chase i'm leaving the country.........

i would also like to add to what the primadonna in the # 2 hot rod said in the post race interview "i'm just glad i don't have to ever come back to this joint"..true racer???? lucked in to one -but will never have a second......i'm sooo glad that 'cat ' is finally gonna find happiness on his yaught off the coast of italy after this season...........he deserves it.... he's had such a hard life, he needs alittle time to think about himself???????

One of the things I don't like about the new points system was shown in today's race. Gordon and Kyle Busch drop to the rear of the field just to "help" the 48 get back to the front despite the fact that the 48 was damaged beyond hope. Johnson caused his problems, so Gordon and Busch should have been free to get to the front, not nurse him along.

Enough of Jimmie and Harvick and those guys--

How about Dale Jarrett? Stayed out of all that young gun crap, and after winning, he looked like a kid in a candy store again.

Congratulations to DJ and the gang at RYR.

How about it, Colt? You guys done good.

it was great to see dj in victory lane again..........and did you notice when he won he didnt try to blow the damn motor up.........i like that, just an old school victory lap with the checkered flag out the window, no burnouts, no donuts, no extra work for the engine shop.........

Thats because the 45 was blocking his donut. He started to then the 45 parked it in his way.

Either way congrats to DJ. Way to go Colt and the engine shop.

Yates didn't know what to say...

it was great to see dj in victory lane again..........and did you notice when he won he didnt try to blow the damn motor up.........i like that, just an old school victory lap with the checkered flag out the window, no burnouts, no donuts, no extra work for the engine shop.........

Thats because the 45 was blocking his donut. He started to then the 45 parked it in his way.

Either way congrats to DJ. Way to go Colt and the engine shop.

Yates didn't know what to say...

Agreed, he was angled and ready to smoke em' when 45 came in sideways behind em'. I think he woulda' burned it up otherwise.

On a side note, I think it was pretty funny of Petty to stick it out literally to the end. :lol: He went 499.5 miles, what's another 1/2 mile or so sideways?

If you look at the results, it has Petty as completing 189 laps... I'm not a Petty fan or Petty hater, but I would think they should credit him with 190. Is there a time limit on crossing the checker if you're on the track? Especially under yellow. :blink:

probably has something to do with it being a green white checkered finish. they freeze the field when the caution comes out and since Petty was crashed and not moving when the field was froze he did not officially finish. just a guess.

probably has something to do with it being a green white checkered finish. they freeze the field when the caution comes out and since Petty was crashed and not moving when the field was froze he did not officially finish. just a guess.

Probably a good guess. Thanks.

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Jimmie Johnson acknowledged Tuesday he was at fault for an eight-car crash at Talladega Superspeedway that scuttled at least one other driver's championship hopes.

Johnson had denied responsibility immediately after Sunday's accident, which cost both himself and Mark Martin valuable ground in the race for the Nextel Cup title.

After watching tape of the accident that occurred 20 laps into the race, Johnson said he realized he ran into the back of leader Elliott Sadler to start the wreck. Johnson initially claimed he was pushed into Sadler by Dale Earnhardt Jr.

"I feel bad, I don't know what else I can say,'' Johnson said. "I started a wreck and took out a lot of good cars. That was the last thing I intended to do and I feel horrible for it. So I'm taking the responsibility.

"I needed to see the video to really understand what took place.''

i'll be damned, he does have some integrity.........mark it on the calander, the day a hendrick driver acknowledged he actually started an accident............has to be a first............lol