Texas Thunder 200

KahneFan

Different kinna liscenes though...

If you have a weekly lisc. thats all its good for. Weekly show.

Regional Series will get you that series and below.

A Grand National Lisc. will get you that and everything NASCAR sanctioned and below.

A Touring lisc. (big three) will get you NNC, NBS, and NCTS and everything below. the big three are very specific. Like if you have a NCTS credential it may or may not get you in the NNC garage. It just depends.

atleast thats the way I understand it. So just because you have the Dodge Weekly lisc. does not mean you can use it to get in for the grand national event.

I'm sure someone of actual track status will chime in and answer it. I'm just going off of what I've heard from several people that I know that work for NASCAR.

Different kinna liscenes though...

If you have a weekly lisc. thats all its good for. Weekly show.

Regional Series will get you that series and below.

A Grand National Lisc. will get you that and everything NASCAR sanctioned and below.

A Touring lisc. (big three) will get you NNC, NBS, and NCTS and everything below. the big three are very specific. Like if you have a NCTS credential it may or may not get you in the NNC garage. It just depends.

atleast thats the way I understand it. So just because you have the Dodge Weekly lisc. does not mean you can use it to get in for the grand national event.

I'm sure someone of actual track status will chime in and answer it. I'm just going off of what I've heard from several people that I know that work for NASCAR.

Mary Ann announced in an earlier post in this thread that a NASCAR weekly license would allow the license holder to purchase a pit pass for this event.

sounds like it would be a lot simpler to just sit in the grandstands,enjoy some music,all the entertainment,and watch a good race and let the nascar west guys have the pits to themselves,pretty sure the pits are going to be crowded enough as it is-my .02

sounds like it would be a lot simpler to just sit in the grandstands,enjoy some music,all the entertainment,and watch a good race and let the nascar west guys have the pits to themselves,pretty sure the pits are going to be crowded enough as it is-my .02

Amen Tommy. That's my plan.

Amen Tommy. That's my plan.

Ditto. I'm looking for some stadium chair backs right now (since I can't take my bag-chair).

On another forum(site) A fellow from Stockton,Cal told me he saw 20 Cars preregistered, Didn't specify which 20, though. Hopefully will be an awesome show !!! Went to the Autozone Southeast series in Houston and was a really cool show, Awesome to hear the straitpipes out the passenger door......

Archived