Who's Out of Gas... Who isnt...

SASPEEDRACER24

I have a cousin that is in Lufkin that might have to make the trek here to San Antonio... Probrobly either gonna send her to Bryan/College Station then on to SA... Anyone hear of gas shortages along that route... ??? Basically looking for anything from US 190 and I45 onward through Bryan-Bastrop-San Marcos... I know what we have around here... Thanks for the help ahead of time...

Marc

I live in on the north side Bryan, and I can tell you that there has been a lot of traffic on Hwy. 6 headed north for the past several days. At most of the gas stations along the route...mainly those on the east side of the road...have had lines at the pumps. If your cousin hasn't made it through yet she can probably try the gas stations on the west side. There is a little mom-n-pop type convinient store near where I live off of Tabor Rd., I think it's either chevron or exxon, but they might have gas still b/c the store isn't as visible from the highway so not too many people have stopped there. I know that traffic around that intersection hasn't been bad lately, so that says something anyways. Good luck.

Robert

Archived