My new Outlaw Minisprint

Jason

I get to watch these bad boys race tomorow night at 5 Flags. It is going to be AWESOME. Those things are almost 2 seconds faster than the late models. They say to expect something in the high 14's this year which will be about .4 faster than the previous record time for those cars there. I would have to say that is very FAST!

Tim

Picture%20053.jpg

:I disagree asphalt is for the parking lot and the roads to get to the dirt race track.Tim hope you have a good race to watch,they would be good to watch on asphalt like the picture you have would be fast at SAS too.We had the Texas Super sprints here about 12 -13 years ago,but they were carburated and ran on the same tires the late models did,if they got to run some real tires at least on the right rear they would have been even faster,even at that they were turning 18s on the Mcreary tires.

Jason.

what program did you use to draw the sprinter?

That was a great pic of the Pavement outlaw!

oh yeah just my sayin'

Dirt is for Four-wheel drive fun and for little girls to make mud pies,

Asphalt is the golden road to the racing heavens!!

Just kinding!!! All in all racing is racing!!! No matter in what form. AS Vin Diesel said I doesn't matter weither you win by an inch or a mile, WINNINGS WINNING" I couldn't have said it better myself

I love watching DIRT, that's for sure. Watching the steering wheel is the funest part. I don't know how they do it. Guess you have to have a nac for it, a God given talent. Very exciting to watch!

Here is the story, if anyone wants to read it for tonights race at 5 Flags.

http://www.snowballderby.com/photo2.html

Tim

Hey,

Tim are those the 1200 cc minisprints that you will see tonite? The ones here in South Texas are only 600cc but are supposed to be real quick.

As for the picture. I got a blank picture from Randy Borlace and I used Adobe Photoshop 7 to do the graphics.

Jason

Guest RandyBorlace

asphalt sucks man, i used to think the same way, but i got open minded, and tried dirt, you should try dirt, its alot of fun.

Guys, racing is racing!!! Whether it's dirt or pavement. I raced 3 1/2 years on pavement, and have been lucky to drive one race and hot lap a couple times on dirt. Both were equally as exciting and fun. Ask SaSpeed, I converted him to a "dirt dog" with just one big show in McAllen. And all he did was take pix.

JASON----- if you ever got a mini-sprint you'd never get that front news page finished!!!! HINT HINT!!!!

Archived