Schlieper’s Breach Causes Termination of Agreement

TRACK ANNOUNCER

Schlieper’s Breach Causes Termination of Agreement with DIRT MotorSports™

DIRT MotorSports™ officials have announced that driver Dan Schlieper of Sullivan,WI has had his Platinum Membership revoked from the World of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series. The decision was made due to Schlieper’s failure to appear and compete at scheduled series events from August 12th, 2005 to August 16th, 2005, an express breach of his Agreement with DIRT MotorSports. Schlieper’s absences have been a disappointment to fans, officials, sponsors, fellow competitors and promoters.

“DIRT MotorSports takes very seriously its contractual obligations and expects the same level of commitment from its drivers,” stated Danny Malasky, DIRT MotorSports’ Sr. V.P. and General Counsel.

Schlieper has significantly contributed to the success of the World of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series providing excitement for fans across the country in 2005 and in 2004.

“Although he is no longer a Platinum Member of the World of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series, Dan is still able to compete within the series against the World of Outlaws contracted drivers,” said Brian Carter, DIRT MotorSports Chief Financial Officer.

Hmmm.......

That's the second one. Wonder what is going on? Is it just the grind? Big money races else where?

As far as I know, the Dirty Dozen make guarenteed money to show up, right?

I love full up dirt late models. They are probably my favorite form of racing. Just don't know if this Boundless deal was a good one for the sport or not. I was watching some Late Model races on ESPN2, the NARA or something, Lucas Oil Sponsores them. Seems like they had half of the "big names" racing with them, the other half with Boundless.

All I want is to see great dirt track racing. Don't care who's name is on the series, just show me some great racing.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Archived