Changes at San Antonio Speedway

CNC93

:D I'd like to share my appreciation to the USRA and Terry D for starting to bring our track back to life. I know they've spent a tremedous amount of time and money, whether they feel like it's paying off or not, as a fan, I think it is! The track just seemed to linger for the past 5 or 6 years. No improvements to the facility or the show. Thank you USRA and Staff for making a valiant effort your first season!

wait until you see the elephant??????

Crazy,

All elephant talk should be brought directly to the attention of the NASCAR Official stationed at the San Antonio Zoo or to a certain monkey stationed in Corpus Christi and definately not discussed here in a public forum.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

Nick Holt

Ok, I'm confused. Granted its late and I'm real tired, but I've read the first post atleast 15 times and I havent seen anything about an Elephant. Did I miss something? Thats not the new promotion or something is it? Go to the circus and a race breaks out or something, opps, I'm gonna get the delete button :D .

Oh, and I agree, while we may not agree with everything done (no one ever will) it is very nice to see someone that truely cares about making SAS a better place for fans to go and see some racing.

Ok, I'm confused. Granted its late and I'm real tired, but I've read the first post atleast 15 times and I havent seen anything about an Elephant. Did I miss something?

You didn't miss anything. You've just got to know and understand the Crazyhorse. ;)

better get a fast car if you going to race down 35 and get arrested-people on their cellphones will tailgate you at over a 100mph and blow right by you when they get a chance-they are in a hurry to get to that next business meeting thats for dang sure-lol

dickerson said "at one of the races this year.........he was gonna shock everybody by bringing out an elephant" he said mark his words he was gonna have an elephant at a race....

Archived