Simple question for you Nick

TX_Trouble

This is a forum for discussion and if you are so quick to delete and/or edit everything how can anything be discussed and/or worked out? I do think some things are definately taken to far and get far to serious and need to be stopped sometimes and it is very apparent at those times to all, but most of the time you stop discussions before they get started, before they can possibly be resolved with some simple chatter. Then those arguments go on for months. All I am trying to point out is that maybe if you let the discussions go on for a little bit longer before you start editing and deleting, you might be suprised at what you get. Also, not everybody is trying to attack a series, track, or official for a call, sometimes they are just trying to figure out what happen or why it happen and they need help to do that. They need someone to explain it to them; to tell them if they are right or wrong or whatever. So perhaps that is that is the case. I am not saying there aren't those who don't attack others, there are, so maybe look closer next time?

I'm sorry, but I thought some people were trying to do things this way and were being taking this incorrectly. You may just delete this as well, but I hope you consider that not all people want to use this forum to trash officials, series, and tracks, although it might seem like it at first glance.

Thanks for your input.

The ownership of this forum has asked (through me) numerous times that if someone has a problem, question, issue or whatever, with a particular call, series, track, competitor, or whatever, that it be taken up with the person involved.

Instead of trying to get their problems resolved here on TXSZ, they should contact the people who can actually resolve the matter.

If you have further questions about this, please feel free to contact me via email or a PM.

Nick Holt

It might be helpful to point out that even though the forum here is free to join, it is not a "free forum". There is a cost to hosting the web space and somewhere, someone is paying the bill. That means the owner, and all the sponsers who advertise here have a fiduciary interest in the site and what is posted, and allowed to remain posted.

Simply put, that means the owner of the site and the advertisers get to make the rules. You find the rules posted under "Questions and comments".

NO BASHING OF ANY KIND!

(1) No Soliciting

(2) Don't post advertisements.

(3) No offensive language.

(4) Don't be abusive, disruptive or rude. This includes posting or sending personal attacks on other members or other offensive, defamatory or otherwise inappropriate material.

(5) Impersonating another member is inappropriate.

We hope all of you enjoy the message board!!

i have to agree with NICK on this one, one of the only ones i might agree with nick sorry, but if you have a problem with someone one need to take it up with them in person a week later then on the some day, because you might say something wish wish you might not have said.

HEY NICK I DO AGREE WITH YOU WOW!

IT is going to FREEZE tonite :o:o:o:o:o:o

Kevin is battling medulloblastoma cancer and he is a huge race fan.

hell yeah "all involved" might suck, but i guess it could be a lot worse?? being a kid suffering with a terminal illness and not being able to do the things the other kids their age do has to suck too, but they dont complain, they just keep on trying and fighting....and if they did complain what will it change.........

Ok Nick then please name who is the owner of the forum for those of us who do not know. I bet it is a TAMS or USRA official.

When the owner is ready to divulge his/her identity, I'm sure he/she will do so...

Nick Holt

DANG,

PEOPLE CARE MORE ABOUT WHO OWNS THIS FORUM THAN THEY DO WHO OWNS THE COMPANY THEY WORK FOR, OR THAT BUILT THEIR HOUSE CAR OR ANYTHING ELSE. WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE WHO OWNS IT. FOLLOW THE RULES OR GET EDITED. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT- WELL NOW THATS WHERE YOUR FREE SPEECH RUBBER FINALLY MEETS THE ROAD. GO START YOUR OWN SITE

i have been edited a few times, and i got to admit i deserved it, but hey thats life we all get out of line now and then..........the point is we have a good communication tool here with tsz, as far as updates on the local racing scene, and it would be a shame to loose that because we feel so strongly about a rule we have no control over..........there have been plenty of times where i wouldnt have known something that was happening at the track if i didnt see it on here..............and if they decided to shut this site down, we all might get screwed as a result...............jmo

dirt car w/ treaded tires and a few ponies

Correction on your last post, owner 89 -- I believe it was MANY ponies, not a FEW..

It'll be months before HMP can repair all the pavement at engine ripped up going down the straights - skinny treaded tires and all..

Nick Holt

Archived