Bloomquist’s Terminated from DIRT.

TRACK ANNOUNCER

Communications release from DIRT Motorsports;

Aug 06 2005

WoO Stacker 2 Late Model Series PR

Bloomquist’s Breach Causes Termination of Agreement with DIRT MotorSports™

DIRT MotorSports™ officials announced yesterday that former World of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series 2004 Champion Scott Bloomquist of Mooresburg, TN has had his Platinum Membership revoked from the World of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series. The decision was made due to Bloomquist’s repeated failure to appear and compete at scheduled series events over the past several weeks, an express breach of his Agreement with DIRT MotorSports. Bloomquist’s string of absences has been a disappointment to fans, officials, sponsors, fellow competitors and promoters.

“DIRT MotorSports takes very seriously its contractual obligations and expects the same level of commitment from its drivers,” stated Danny Malasky, DIRT MotorSports’ Sr. V.P. and General Counsel.

Bloomquist has significantly contributed to the success of the World of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series, and provided non-stop excitement for fans across the country in 2005 and in the 2004 points championship that was decided by the very last event.

“Although he is no longer a Platinum Member of the World of Outlaws Stacker 2® Late Model Series, Scott is still able to compete within the series against the World of Outlaws contracted drivers,” said Brian Carter, DIRT MotorSports Chief Financial Officer. “Scott is and always will be a fierce competitor and we appreciate his contributions to the series.”

so what does that mean? he doesn't get to cut up to the front of the line to get in the pits? he doesnt get to use the promoters toilet in the restroom....i know, he doesnt get a dollar off every 10$ purchase at the infield concessions.

has he ever been one of the more sable minded guys? i really don't think the money is an issue for him...maybe he's gotta alittle side action going again and he can't find the time to break away?

that was my point......not counting trafficing illegal substances.......a whole lot more than what hmeil got hammered through the ceiling for on here less 2 months ago.....so now my point is , what makes him a hero to some that throw stones at another....

but if i remember,i think i read a long time ago he was also the first to a million dollars in total winnings on dirt-if you add just the big money races he has won from his website, it is a big chuck of $$$$$ over the years-i think he used the other dirty money to become a owner/operator in the sport of late model dirt racing-who knows-he wouldnt be the first one

Archived