Friends Helping Friends

SASPEEDRACER24

I would like to thank the Downings otherwise known as Magg Photo after my latest test to find out how much force it takes to break a flash. During the truck race feature when John Kelly Jr had his truck go fireball I tried to get into a position to take a good picture of it and instead found the dirt along with my camera and flash which broke at the base guess my stuntwork experience of tuck and roll didnt work this time... After a few laps of seeing me disgusted at the fact that I couldnt take much in the way of pictures both of the Downings offered me a flash to use one for the end of the truck race and the other for the SLM race. If these guys were not there I would not have been able to take any pictures and it is great to know that when I go there that I have someone that I know will do what they can to help...Heck later on I ran out of film and was able to get a roll from the elder Downing. Thanks guys and thank you CCMS for allowing these guys to take photos for you. I owe yall the next time Im back in CC I'll buy lunch :)

I guess the good news that comes out of this is that I got the photos and will have them up soon and when I got home found that super glue and a little rigging and the flash is about as good as new... Once again thanks to the Downing family for all their help...

Archived