Soggy Saturday

SSCHUCK

I hope they won't call the races to early if it does **** considering the late models will be off another 2 weeks until there next race. How many weeks has it been since the late models were at Kyle?

Too many weeks.

I don't think Kyle got much this afternoon.

it aint going to rain-we raced tonite(fri)-had a slew of motorcycles getting ready for the Texas Motorcycle Shootout on Saturday-had some fast uns-running 7 sec in the 1/4 mile on 2 wheels-had my behind puckering and i wasnt even riding on em-all i got to say -THAZ NUTS-and we suppose to have around 300+ bikes tomorrow-GEEZ-ought to be a WILD ONE-everybody load your stuff-RACINGS ON FOR SATURDAY

guess everybody raced-seen everybody leaving THR when I came by- we got ours in-my son said they got theirs in in CC-my fastest one at SAR ran 7.34 @180mph on 2 wheels-NUTZ is all i got to say

supertx-just attach em to the rear wheel-i think it would work-i might run outta gas before i got to the other end if we put one of those big monster slicks on it like some of those guys had trying to turn it over and over-

Archived