IMCA

supertx

This is true supertx, the contract has been signed and the ink dry. From what I'm hearing the Hoosier they're going to will be harder than the current American Racer. So all these guys thinking " Great I can use my Hoosiers and go faster," will be in for a surprise. LOL I do believe there may be a year transition period, but I'll have to check out for sure. There were several discussions on whowon.com when the news first broke about this.

OBTW, have you been seeing any of my USRA stories in Natl. Speed Sport News? Terry is paying us bonuses for getting the stories/pix in National publications. If so. could you fax or E-mail the proof, please! That or bring them to the next USRA race. Thanks!

rebelracewriter@yahoo.com

830-367-2707 wk fax #

rebel-july 13th issue of National Speed Sport News-page 21-story on USRA Modifieds-title reads"Rookie Leads Them All At Houston" nice story and the results from first to last place-

they're going to be harder than the current American Racer.

Reb,

Not totally correct. The compound will be about the same as the Am Racer, but the sidewall uses the Hoosier technology which is a 1000 times more flexible than the G60. I think it will be more like the SIMS tire which is the Hoosier 500. It will also be available in at least 2 sizes and of course, it will be IMCA branded.

Believe me, this is an improvement.

The only downside I can see is racers will have to learn new setups.

Archived