Opening Night Just Two Weeks Away @ I-37 Speedway, 2/25/24

By JM Hallas

Pleasanton, TX.,(Feb. 25Th, 2024) Practice, practice, practice.

With the season opener on the horizon, I-37 Speedway held the first of two open practice sessions on the ¼ mile, semi-banked, dirt oval just outside the city. A few dozen teams took part with familiar faces in familiar places, plus several newbies getting some track time.

Next Saturday(March 2nd) is one final test-n-tune before the points season begins in April.

The I-37 Speedway season kicks off on March 9th with Spring Green Driver & Fan Appreciation night and 2023 Awards Ceremony. In action are the Late Models, IMCA Modifieds(STIMS), Limited Modifieds, Factory Stocks, Fireballs, Sport Compacts and the Dwarf Car Racing Series of Texas.

March 25th is the rescheduled Redneck Stress Relief 5 night with the Factory Stocks, Fireballs, Sport Compact Team Race, Trailer Race, Demo Derby, Powder Puff and Mechanics Race.

The official I-37 Speedway points season begins on solar eclipse weekend, April 6th, with the Total Eclipse of the Race Night with all six regular classes. For more info and a full schedule visit the I-37 Speedway website or facebook page.2010777480_DSC_4426(1024x684)(2).jpg.08a811780393a3979536b51a690a64d5.jpg

569491119_DSC_4151(1024x684)(2).jpg.6d96d4da628ded026b25f6c23a408e9e.jpg

Edited by rebelracewriter