Texan Memphis Villarreal to make first NASCAR Truck Series start at Martinsville 

Memphis Villarreal to make first NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series career start at Martinsville 

Mooresville, North Carolina (April 11, 2023) - Up and coming racing star, Memphis Villarreal will make his NASCAR debut this weekend for G2G Racing at the Martinsville Speedway.

“I couldn’t be happier with the decision to work with Memphis,” owner Tim Viens said of naming Villarreal as the driver for the team’s No. 46 entry. “He is a very talented driver and we are all excited to have him behind the wheel for us at Martinsville.”

Although Villarreal will make his NASCAR CRAFTSMAN Truck Series debut, he is no stranger to racing. The now 21 year old started his racing career at a young age, running Bandeleros, as part of the INEX Series. In only his first season, in a limited number of starts, finished 2nd in championship points, achieving multiple Top-3 finishes in only nine starts. This also earned him Rookie of the Year honors.

He quickly jumped to pro late models, modifieds, and even making starts in the Allison Legacy Series, quickly visiting Victory Lane. This would become a staple of his racing career, recording wins across the lower levels of NASCAR, running multiple classes across the south.

Fast forward to 2022, where he has recorded over 30 wins, along with a multitude of Top-3 and Top-10 finishes that caught the eyes of NASCAR owners, including Viens with G2G Racing.

When he is not behind the wheel at a race track, Villarreal coaches drivers of all ages, by teaching the many aspects of racing; such as lines, passing, and strategies. He also believes that if he is going to race the cars, he must also know how to work on them. Therefore, he first came to G2G Racing as a mechanic and road crew for the team.

“I’m pretty excited to be a part of G2G, and am so thankful to (Tim) Viens and (Tim) Sliva for this opportunity,” Villarreal said about being named for Martinsville. “I am looking forward to this seeking and am hoping to bring the No. 46 home clean with a decent finish.”

He will carry the S&S Fishing and Rental and Lalos Auto Repair colors on the truck for his first career start. Look for him in the team’s No. 46 Tundra this weekend at the Martinsville Speedway.

On 4/13/2023 at 7:26 AM, NickHolt said:

Memphis Villarreal to make first NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series career start at Martinsville 

Mooresville, North Carolina (April 11, 2023) - Up and coming racing star, Memphis Villarreal will make his NASCAR debut this weekend for G2G Racing at the Martinsville Speedway.

“I couldn’t be happier with the decision to work with Memphis,” owner Tim Viens said of naming Villarreal as the driver for the team’s No. 46 entry. “He is a very talented driver and we are all excited to have him behind the wheel for us at Martinsville.”

Although Villarreal will make his NASCAR CRAFTSMAN Truck Series debut, he is no stranger to racing. The now 21 year old started his racing career at a young age, running Bandeleros, as part of the INEX Series. In only his first season, in a limited number of starts, finished 2nd in championship points, achieving multiple Top-3 finishes in only nine starts. This also earned him Rookie of the Year honors.

He quickly jumped to pro late models, modifieds, and even making starts in the Allison Legacy Series, quickly visiting Victory Lane. This would become a staple of his racing career, recording wins across the lower levels of NASCAR, running multiple classes across the south.

Fast forward to 2022, where he has recorded over 30 wins, along with a multitude of Top-3 and Top-10 finishes that caught the eyes of NASCAR owners, including Viens with G2G Racing.

When he is not behind the wheel at a race track, Villarreal coaches drivers of all ages, by teaching the many aspects of racing; such as lines, passing, and strategies. He also believes that if he is going to race the cars, he must also know how to work on them. Therefore, he first came to G2G Racing as a mechanic and road crew for the team.

“I’m pretty excited to be a part of G2G, and am so thankful to (Tim) Viens and (Tim) Sliva for this opportunity,” Villarreal said about being named for Martinsville. “I am looking forward to this seeking and am hoping to bring the No. 46 home clean with a decent finish.”

He will carry the S&S Fishing and Rental and Lalos Auto Repair colors on the truck for his first career start. Look for him in the team’s No. 46 Tundra this weekend at the Martinsville Speedway.

HOPE HE DOES GOOD  .and lalo i am sure will be at that race .. ..