Timing and Scoring Help Wanted

IMMEDIATE OPENING   
MyRacePass / Westhold Timing and Scoring

Looking for an energetic enthusiastic technology driven individual interested in running MyRacePass and Westhold Race Management software to be available race nights at I-37 Speedway.  Experience would be great but will train the right person. Must be dedicated and dependable. Attendance at all races is required along with a small amount of pre-race at-home prep time.  Previous scoring experience is irrelevant.

Reasonable computer skills are critical. 
This opportunity is available immediately.  You will be working in the tower.  Good communication and organization skills needed.  May be on a rotating schedule depending on staffing requirements.  

if you would like to be considered call Mike at 210-835-4920. 

I passed along this info to a dude that has been asking me how to get involved in any way possible, that lives in San Antonio, Colton Anderson.  He has been messaging me and blowing me up for over a year trying to get involved in racing, I sent him this!  I also hope he reads how I just stated he's been blowing me up trying to get involved, haha.  I wish more people had his enthusiasm including myself.