BRANDON B.

FIRECREW32

I bet he shows up at TMS driving the old #8 Premier Minerals car.... I dunno but knowing how these guys are it wouldnt surprise me cause those guys will get a laugh out of fooling all of us... :ph34r:

He was at Houston man...they figured out how to attach the new invisible body to Nick's invisible chassis.

too bad he got that invisible pay out check- not too mention those ever valueable invisible points....

Don't know what's next for Brandon B., but tonight he put on a clinic. He borrowed Allan Alexander's #80 LM in the second 50 lapper. Consequently, he had to start scratch at the 26th position. He finished 4th. Just simply ran out of laps cause he was still chargin hard ahead at 50. It was amazin' to watch.

yup i thinks he's just going to race San antone late models on a full time basis now and few busch or cup races when the opportunity comes up

yea allen is gonna step out of his car to let brandon drive it at tms this weekend. he will also run it the remainder of the season at sas and all tsrs races. thats only if brandon can come up with a car for allen.

big john

I used to think Brandon was overrated cause half the people at SAS are related to him (Debbie :D ) but after watching him put on a driving clinic last night from the back he really impressed me. Hell those guys put on a good show and it wasn't a crashfest. That was the best racing I have seen in a while.

Brandon has only one racing flaw.He is too conservative and nice on the track.It looked to me like he was out to prove something to someone.He had easily the third fastest car at the Southeastern Elite Series race at HMP,but wasn't (in just my opinion)aggressive enough.He would pass three or four cars,just to run up on a stubborn one.Then the three he just passed kind of shoved him out of the way and went on.As a huge B.B. fan,you can't imagine how frustrating it was to watch.

i'd have to disagree on him not being aggresive.......when he ran the sas late models he would use that chrome horn on many occations.......he never intentionally crashed someone, but if he was faster he would give them a little tap to loosen them up and then drive off...........he is definitely not overrated.......i have seen him jump in many different cars and take them to the front, only to have the car owner jump back in the car and run in the back.........the guy has a god given talent when it comes to wheeling a racecar...........i was really hoping that truck deal was going to pan out for him, he deserves it.............

As always he was a pleasure to watch. Class act.

PS, I'm typing this as the sports came on and just saw Greg Biffle crash doing donuts. HAHAHA. That's another reason to act like you've done it before when you win one. By the way I enjoyed the lack of donuts last night.

rebelracer, any time you want to jump in allens seat he says come on with it. Allen said he thinks that you probally are a better driver than he is and you could teach him a few things. we got a drivers suit and a helmet ready for you anytime you wanna step in and take over. who knows you just may be the next brandon bendele, or you may be worse than allen. but we will figure it out, unless your scared.

big john

hey wait a minute john, i wasnt bashing allen by any means, if it sounded that way it wasnt intentional......i was just saying that i have seen brandon jump in many peoples cars before, and turn the fastest laps, and then when the driver of the car gets back in the car, he doesnt run as fast, no two drivers race the same...........not a knock on allen or any other driver, i am just stating the fact that brandon has a god given talent when it comes to racing.....hell brandon can jump in the car i am racing and probably shatter the track record with it, never said i was the best at it, i was just saying brandon is one of the best at it...........

i dunno jp, ive seen you race before... :D j/k

rebel racer, it sure seemed like a knock twards allen and he and i both took it that way. and he didnt appreciate it, and i didnt either as i am the one that prepares both cars for the race. yes allen needs some more seat time, but in time he will be in the front and none of this will matter. lloyd has come along way in a year, and i am expecting the same from allen. you say it wasnt meant to be a bash or a knock, so ill take your word for it.

big john

i have no reason to bash either one of them, they are both good drivers..........lloyd has come a long way since he raced at sas, he has really improved a lot since leaving sas to race with tsrs. that was the first time i have seen allen race and he also did good.........i know what he means about needing seat time, i need quite a bit myself, but like you said, none of this will matter down the road, hell it doesnt matter now.........like i said, i meant nothing bad toward allen or any other driver, i was just saying brandon wasnt overrated...........

• 2 weeks later...

Brandon Bendele is scheduled to drive the Mighty Motorsports #24 Craftsman Truck in the next 2 races.

First will be at Milwaukee and then Kansas.

His first time out in Gateway did not have the outcome we all hoped for. Even though he had little or no time to properly practice in the truck, he impressed a ton of people. I was told given the limited seat time Brandon had he still turned heads. Also Once he gets used to the truck he will be a strong runner, better than 1/2 the field.

in another thread they were talking about one of the benefits of usra running tms as being experience on the mile to 1.5 tracks....were their scheduling conflicts or financial issues that did'nt allow them to try and qualify for the tms truck race?

it would make sense to me to take him there ,where he has the experience.........granted, what do i know?

good luck brandon.

Archived