San Antonio Speedway Pictures 5/31 now online

Marc,

We only got to chat for a second at SAS on Saturday, but I sure like your photo equipment! No wonder your pics turn out so good! Keep up the great work.

Nick Holt

Tim,

Billy has run with the Texas Pro Sedans and now competes at San Antonio Speedway in the Street Stock division. He did well with us and is doing well at SAS.

Nick Holt

I thought the name was familiar. Dad and Randy spoke very highly of him. Must be the same guy! :) Thanks Nick.

Tim

P.S. In case you have not talked to him, Randy will be at the Houston race... ready to run! He has been taking some time off etc... I am trying to get him to buy last years open wheel modified championship car"Five Flags Speedway" from a super friend of mine from church. I would like to buy it, but mine team is in Texas unfortunately.

Tim,

Thanks for the info about Randy's plans to run the Houston TPS race. Does he plan on changing gears or will he run his THR setup?

I think Randy would do very well in any type of car he choses. He's got a real feel for the track and is a quick learner.

Nick Holt

I am not sure what is setup plans are. I think he said he thought the track was very similar to Kyle, but I am not sure what he is going to change, if anything.

I love the open wheel modifieds! There are a million places to run them in my neck of the woods...ok, well maybe not a million, but about 10 that are within a 3 hour drive. The price he is selling this car is unreal. I went with him to South Alabama Speedway and have seen him run at 5 Flags. The car is very FAST!

Tim

Archived