Mission Impossible?

zoom

Looking for good Radiator hoses.

Want something along the lines of the gates green stripe hose with the springwire actually formed inside the rubber of the hose. I was told by a few parts houses that they don't make said hose in the 1 1/2 inch size. Only the 1 3/4 size.

What hoses do you guys run and where to buy good hoses in San Antonio.

Thanks for the help

Mark

This may or may not be of any help. Generally when looking for something along these lines the only people in town to contact are AFAST-Inaco on (I Beleive) turbo road off 281 by the airport. They are a medium sized aircraft supply house that specializes in AN equipment and hoses, but I've never had a question about hoses that they young lady who works there couldnt answer and if she didnt have exactly what i needed she would find someone who did. This kind of thing has as obvious a use in aircraft as it does in racecars so they could very well be helpful, be warned though that its likely that if they do have it or if they refer you to someone it is aircraft supply and it may not be cheep. Good Luck, oh and if you do call, and a young lady answers the phone, tell her someone from UTSA FSAE recommended you, then atleast she will expect a weird request.

James Higdon

Archived