Positive Efforts by SAS

I was in line at the my local O'Reilly's today and a SAS official in full uniform walked up and handed out some fliers and mentioned something about displaying a truck at some point, if my scanner worked I'd put a picture of the flier on here, very well done and effective. It's good to see an effort being made to bring people out to the track, even something like this which I'm 100% positive will bring more people in(2 or 3 people took notice before I'd even walked out the door) but is very simple, is good to see. Thats all, just encouraged to see an effort on the managments part in this way.

James Higdon

Glad to hear your comments . . . Terry Dickerson had several of us going all over town today to hand out 2000 fliers for the big Late Model event this weekend. The official you saw was Gerald Fischer (PAPA) on TSZ, and he's always willing to help out with car shows, etc. It's a grassroots effort that we hope pays off in the long run. If you know of a business or area that needs fliers, let us know. You can send me a message at debwill@sanantoniospeedway.com, and I'll make sure we take care of it.

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our efforts!

Archived