questions

rwracing10

its from a song called"coconut" recorded in june 1971-by harry nilsson-guess it was before your time excell and legacy47-a brother and sister both had a dime,he bought a coconut and she bought a lime,she put the lime in the coconut and drank em both up-sean found out about it-lol

The best part of that whole song is you just hold the E for 30-45 minutes (depending o how drunk the audience member you invite on stage is). And if you've got a percussionist, you can make it last a full set. :D

And hey, I know that song and I'm only 20. But the band I played in were all 40+. :blink:

1971, wow maybe I should have consulted my parents before posting, haha.

Trey,

I know your mom and you're in serious trouble, dude. There's no way she was born before 1970. Maybe you should have checked with your grandparents!

Nick Holt

tells us "really" how old we are dont it nick-lets see, 1971 in hi school,driving a 67 olds 442, cruising a street in killeen,tx called "AVE D"-oops better not go there

Old? Who me? Naw. I still see myself as thirty-something.

In 1971 I had just completed my stint in the Air Force and was driving a 1960 Ford Fairlaine with really nice V-8 that I rebuilt and an automatic tranny that wouldn't quit. Before that I owned a 1955 baby blue Plymount straight six with the spark plugs right on top, a 1957 Chevy Bel Air, a 1962 VW (forty HP - had to get out and push the thing up big hills), and a right-hand drive Ford Zepher when I was stationed in England.

Nick Holt

Archived