Texas Dirt Truck Series partners with Military Talent Source

For immediate release:
TDTS Public Relations
Tel: 207.689.6630

Officials announce partnership with Military Talent Source 
New presenting sponsor for Texas Dirt Truck Series

SAN ANTONIO, Texas (June 8, 2019) — Officials at the new Texas Dirt Truck Series (TDTS) announced on Saturday a new partnership with national recruiting firm Military Talent Source, LLC, headquartered in Maine. Founded by rising entrepreneur Matt Leonard, the company places former service men and women in good careers.

This valued new partnership makes Military Talent Source (MTS) the presenting sponsor, fitting given the history of a strong military presence in the San Antonio area. The nation's seventh largest city is home to the famed Lackland Air Force Base and the even busier Randolph Air Force Base.

“We're thrilled to have Matt Leonard and Military Talent Source on board for our inaugural season,” TDTS founder and owner George Jones said. “This adds tremendous credibility to our series and is a perfect fit for us, given where we are based. I'm excited to tell our fans about this partnership.”

Military Talent Source matches veteran talent with career opportunity. The company is a specialized recruitment process outsourcing firm that conducts military recruiting and veteran employment consulting as a full focus.

“I'm excited to be involved with this growing new series,” company founder and chief executive officer Leonard said. “I recently returned from a trip to Austin, in fact, and it looks like I'll have a chance to do some work down in that area. Since San Antonio is such a huge military city, this series is a great fit.

“I'm really a marketing guy at heart. I'm currently involved with an active race team here in Maine, and have some local businesses on board the program. I'm utilizing the TDTS to gain exposure for our company while helping to get a series with a lot of fan appeal off the ground and running.”

This new partnership was announced as the series gets set to make its debut at South Texas Speedway (replacing the rained-out event at Texana Raceway) in Corpus Christi on Saturday, June 8. Larry Baggett, of Marble Falls, TX, won the series' inaugural event on March 23.

Whether they are working with businesses or organizations to build veteran-friendly hiring solutions or out on the road meeting with separating veterans at transition sites around the country, Military Talent Source is constantly striving to help businesses recruit and retain veteran talent.

To learn more about this great company, visit them online at www.militarytalentsource.com.

“We're fortunate to have Matt, his partner Stephen Milks and their entire company supporting our efforts,” Jones added. “Their support of racing is well known in Maine and is about to be in Texas, as well. I truly appreciate their faith in us. We welcome Military Talent Source to the truck series.”

The Texas Dirt Truck Series, presented by Military Talent Source, will run six more races on its eight-race 2019 campaign. After the June 8 event at South Texas Speedway, the series returns to the familiar confines of I-37 Speedway in Pleasanton, Texas, on Saturday, June 29. 

To keep up with race results and the latest news, please go to www.facebook.com/Texas-Dirt-Truck-Series-1509510632528647/and follow us on Twitter @TexasDirtTrucks.   

Military Talent Source Logo.jpg

New Official TDTS Logo.jpg