tsrs

krusty_rusty

Im sure most of yall out there right now have scanners or had spotting duties for your drivers last night during the TSRS race, can you tell what the hell they were thinking when they let the 11 car have his position back after he spun on the high side. They said the track was to slick for racing, well hell yeah it is up in the high groove up there especially when your getting passed. So apparently now you can turn down into somebody, spin and get your position back. I know ya'll want to be fair but c'mon you had the decision right the first time, because its always been you bring out the caution you go to the rear and you just used the 99 as an excuse, because even the flagman said he didn't bring out the caution it was the 11 car, so it was pointless so they the 99 might of spun first. I would some of your opinions, and their were also a couple of questionable calls to as I recall.

Krusty,

From the radio traffic I overheard, they gave the spot back because they believed that the track surface was to blame for his getting out of shape between 1 and 2.

I also heard someone tell the track officials to caution him about turning down into a car that had won the spot under him.

Just passing on what I overheard,

cs

thats my point because its the same thing i overheard, that was the judgement call im second guessing because when your on the outside there you have to let up not to spin out, and that just sounded like a sorry excuse.

Every race is going to have questionable calls, some go your way others don't and usually drivers give officials plenty of opportunities to make some of each. It's been my experience that in the end things pretty much even out. When you look at the big picture, TSRS officials do an outstanding job and work harder for their drivers than any regional series I know of. JP

Archived