Kart racing this weekend

Owen

well from mini stocks to purestocks and now we have a go kart.... I am going to ask for a pay  raise funny having to work on a car that sat on my table for two weeks something aint right  I could not find the radiator or where you mount the shocks ...head scratcher......we will see you there gotta break in a rookie ...

We had a great time  fantastic set up l87 is and the future looks bright  everyone from staff to all the racers were having fun under the not the  best weather  someone forgot to tell the sun to come out great weather forecast we had , but the track stayed with us till the last race or so and that  race with the yard karts . priceless . wet very slick a lot of who is going to win ,thought   king kong on  the limo may just pull it off he is so [ GRACEFULL ] in his spinning out doing what three mph lol.whats his name jeff I think he is not Elton johns tiny dancer  . ..I never thought  we would be  racing go karts least at this time in life  , WE  were not so keen and   happy at first with getting a go kart with all the other cars to deal  with but now we gave a young pit crew a chance to have fun and learn for his future in a stock car .... brought back the 60s for me and all   the kids were    amazing and good to see something out there  to help the future of the sport of racing ..  I think the ladies need a pay raise they cooked up some great bbq a knock out punch ...not many racetracks you come away with this smile  was really a family style fun day  enjoyed every minute of it .

Hoping great success for L87 race track. With the closing of Gator in Houston we are reminded how fragile our sport is and the opening of this track brings with it new optimism that the sport can survive and flourish.

The location is perfect and the people are wonderful and I am hoping for the possibility for the mini stock world could do a Phoenix and resurrect itself at such a great new beginning. Most of us just want to have a place to be a part of.

Happy New Year.

Archived