The Blue and Yellow Flag

From a drivers perspective could we please use this flag because it works much better than coming over the radio. At full throttle we can't hear anything that's coming across the radio. Please try this the next race as lap traffic just about took me out when I was passing for the lead.

Hard to understand the raceciever period. Lot of times it sounds like they are yelling into it and it makes the sound all distorted or they don't have the button down long enough before talking so you miss the first part of what's being said

Monty if Kevin is going to start using the blue and yellow flag a few things need to be gone over in the driver's meeting, like do they automatically go low when they get it or go high or hold your line? How to handle the situation when you are engaged in a race for position and you get the flag and the guy you are racing passes you Because you followed the flag mans orders.

maybe tell Kevin to start using it well in advance to give guys a chance to move down.

Last night had he given the flag in the street stock race when the lap car was involved with the leaders the lap car would have been in the way no matter which direction he went.

Anyway the racing last night was excellent very entertaining, really unbelievably exciting finishes in both the steeet stock and pure stock divisions. Great job drivers!

Just purchased the collapsable foam type ear pieces for my raceciever for about $60. Last night was the first time to use them. Made a huge difference. Could hear everything crystal clear. Even under full speed. Highly recommend them.

It would have to be the hold your line flag don't move up or down just like it was in Goliad. Unless the flag man gave them the ok to move down or up way before the leaders come around. I'm not bitching or complaining but that flag has seemed to help and I definitely couldn't hear what he said going down the back straight away coming up to lap traffic so I doubt they could hear him. Yes they are awesome for lineups but while racing it's very hard to hear. Just a suggestion to maybe be voted on at drivers meeting. What happened in street stocks idk if he was hit and turned down because he was straight coming out of the corner was the only reason I decided to go under him.

Archived