Give a fellow Texan some love!

ChuckLicata

Hey gang..

Several fans of David Starr (Houston native, Irving resident) would appreciate it if you could vote for David in the CTS Most Popular Driver poll on TruckSeries.com..

Here's the link...

http://www.truckseries.com/polls/mpd05/

He's way behind and we'd appreicate the support for one of our own..

Thank you for your consideration..

Chuck

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i voted for David-lets start a texasspeedzone mission here-lets help David out like Chuck said-the man took the time to come to Thunderhill last year to hang on a saturday nite-did any of the others-"NO"-its real easy-go to the link-i remember the early days of David at the old longhorn speedway(austin speedorama for you ole farts like me)

I wont to Thank each one of you for your Support of Our Very On Texas Truck Racier. We Texan Love Trucks and Love Racing even more need to stick together and Vote for the number One Driver in the Truck Series DAVID STARR. Lets all get the Word Out tell everyone you know David Starr to vote. And I hope that we get to meet each one of you in June at the Truck Race at TMS.

Please vote for David Starr for the Most Popular Driver in the Truck Series. Here is the link to cast your vote. You can only vote once in a 24-hour period. I'm not sure how long this is going on, so I suggest you all start voting now.

http://www.truckseries.com/survey.php

Thanks for Supporting David and Team Spears.

I didnt realize Johnny Benson was so popular. <_<

;););)

You'll notice that the guys leading the polls are former CUP DRIVERS!

:ph34r::angry:;)

Wow, Thanks, Chuck! And Thanks to everyone for helping out a fellow TEXAN, and Nascar CTS driver David Starr!! We REALLY appreciate you guys/gals! :D

Please vote EVERY Day!! Bookmark the page or just have it as your opening page in your browser for a little while, so you won't forget!

Let's Show those "former cup" guys ~ DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS! :D

500 votes for David, as of 8:30 p.m. on Monday night..

Good job, but please---KEEP VOTING!

Thank you..

Archived