Prayer Needed

ups88john

Please pray for my dad Rupert "Bubba" Claridge and my whole family. He is at christus santa rosa in the medical center with a infection in his blood stream. things took a turn for the worse this afternoon, but he seems to be on the road to recovery. I will update as soon as something changes.

big john

Same here.. Best wishes for a quick recovery from everyone at USRA.

went and saw him today, he is doing better, but still on the resperator. hopefully he will be breathing on his own tomorrow some time. its gonna be a long recovery, but it looks like he gonna pull through, anyone that knows him knows he aint gonna give up that easy. thanks for the kind words and the prayers.

big john

Thank you so much for all your prayers. I went into Respiratory Arrest on Monday evening about 7:00 pm. On Thursday morning at 6:30 am I was able to come off the respiratory. The doctors and nurses all told me how great I looked for someone that had just been through what I had been through. On Friday morning at about 11am I was able to come home. I am still fighting the infection, but am feeling better and better every day. It's great to know we have such prayer warriors among us. Thanks again. We love you all!

Archived