2016 Race Schedule Change

The Stacy family has had to look at the business side of SOS and at this time feel we must make some changes. Starting in May we will be going back to Saturday night races. We will be scheduling a meeting with the SOS staff to assure that they can make this change. Friday night fan base has not been good and although we can't guarantee Saturday will be any better we feel we must try. We will also go back to a 7PM start time. We will try to have the new schedule out by the end of next week but expect our first Saturday race to be May 14th.

Due to the change in race day Rob Sanderson's schedule does not allow him to continue as Race Director. The Stacy family wants to Thank Rob for all his time and effort to help get the 2016 season started. He spent many hours working on equipment and the background work it takes to make a race track run. Sanderson Motorsports will continue to provide parts and fuel at SOS.

I am with Bigone47. I found Friday nights to be convenient for me personally, but I am only one customer in the complete larger picture of the business equation for the track. I will always support what is best for the greater good of the track. While I am not one who can make every single race, regardless of what day it falls on, I will strive to make all that I can!

Archived