3/25/16 results

Good morning everyone! I took Easter weekend to enjoy family and to worship with my church family. The new points system is working well and I think we will be able to start posting before we leave on Friday nights. Just wanted time to double check and make sure everything was correct. All points are posted. Thank you for such a great turnout Friday night and for some really fun and exciting races. Our stands had more people this week but still need to work to get fans in the stands. A big thank you to the racing teams that brought Easter Baskets and eggs. The kids are so much fun and are the future of our sport.

Our bike give away is early this year so thought I would remind everyone that bike week will be May 13th.

See everyone Friday night April 1st.

Good morning everyone! I took Easter weekend to enjoy family and to worship with my church family. The new points system is working well and I think we will be able to start posting before we leave on Friday nights. Just wanted time to double check and make sure everything was correct. All points are posted. Thank you for such a great turnout Friday night and for some really fun and exciting races. Our stands had more people this week but still need to work to get fans in the stands. A big thank you to the racing teams that brought Easter Baskets and eggs. The kids are so much fun and are the future of our sport.

Our bike give away is early this year so thought I would remind everyone that bike week will be May 13th.

See everyone Friday night April 1st.

thanks for all your hard work

Archived