Radio Frequencies

Radical

i don't know if they're going to be posted-i thought that they where going to try and sale them for like a dollar a piece at the gate......if i knew mine right now(if you were interested)i'd say pm me, unless ofcourse you are baptist...

j/k before any baptist tell me to[Edited out by Nick Holt, 3/10/05]? again just kidding

Will the radio frequenices of the drivers be posted anywhere?

My understanding is that Terry Dickerson is going to try to rent scanners at all USRA races. I believe if you rent a scanner you get the Freq. list. I'm like Crazy, if you are interested in just ours, PM me and all give it to you...

Will the radio frequenices of the drivers be posted anywhere?

My understanding is that Terry Dickerson is going to try to rent scanners at all USRA races. I believe if you rent a scanner you get the Freq. list. I'm like Crazy, if you are interested in just ours, PM me and all give it to you...

NICK DELETE THIS PLEASE!!!!!!

i think that renting the scanners out will be a cool experience for the fans as long as they know what they're getting into. i never really thought about it when tsrs posted the frequencies but on more than one occassion last year i had people come up to my laughing about the rather colorful remarks they heard over the radio. just glad tsrs doesnt send out fines for remarks made over the radio cuz i would be broke.

I think renting the scanners will be great. But what about the people like me who already have their own scanners? Will the frequencies still be available to us or will we have to rent their scanners?

Lloyd,

I tried to work on this for Octoberfast 2004 with Debbie Williams and Kelly Earnhardt helped also. It didn't come together, Racetech wasn't able to commit quick enough or should I say we asked to late. BTW, I can only imagine what you said...

Radical, I wont try to take away from Terry D's business, but I bet if you PM a driver they will probably give you their Freq's. Also, I believe that Debbie Williams is working on getting the Freq's into the program they sell... Hope this helps?

Archived