Cody Lenard Shoutout

I wanted to let the SOS faithful know that our own Cody Lenard who finished P8 Friday and Saturday night at SOS will be running the USMTS race this weekend in Waco. I would like to wish him good luck this weekend and hope he runs as good as he did last weekend. I believed he showed the big boys that he is one hell of a driver, giving them all they could handle in lesser equipment.

GIVE'M HELL #12, wish I could be there!

Yes , the young man one of the brightest stars in the area and it is going to be fun to watch how far he is going to go. He is running USMTS with an IMCA legal car as I understand and does quite well with it.

I was very impressed ! I gave his Dad a high 5 in the stands when he won his heat race, against some very stiff competition. He sure has grown up since the last time I seen him. Way to go Cody, you were haulin the mail.

Just goes to prove driving skills can take a car a long way. Did not matter that he did not have the same equipment the USMTS drivers had. He proved what he could do behind the wheel. Congratulations Cody. Go get em this weekend! Will be there to watch Saturday.

Rosemary Stacy

Archived