2016 SPORT COMPACT RULES

WATERBOY

you know guys just bring the cars and race what they have . you do not have enough cars to fit all the rules right now and this bitching will just keep the class dead ..right now you have a large mixture of cars . for this year just shut up and go race and that may sound harsh so what ..last year you had no class .I will be in the 7 car two or three times this year weather will decide that ..and those tiny tires he has is what I will be racing on and doing what I can with em first second last place who cares I want to go have some fun and with what the driver told me if the motor wasn't having its problem he could have been closer to gb and tj with those tiny tires..guys just go race and have fun.that is what I am going to do ..

Sounds like all sport compacts and mini stocks need to get together with Ted and Ken. Because the new cars are setting there cars up to the 2016 rules that were posted. I've also heard that the mini stocks that have there own rules were told that they were going to have there own class but will run with the Sport compacts. Sounds to me with 6 cars in each class. They can run together. Just have the points and payout separate. JMO

Sounds like all sport compacts and mini stocks need to get together with Ted and Ken. Because the new cars are setting there cars up to the 2016 rules that were posted. I've also heard that the mini stocks that have there own rules were told that they were going to have there own class but will run with the Sport compacts. Sounds to me with 6 cars in each class. They can run together. Just have the points and payout separate. JMO

what car do you drive? are you even in the sport compacts?

I seriously doubt that anyone ever said there would be 2 classes of compacts...if so show me cause that's the most ridiculous thing I've read...they are trying hard to keep enough for one class let them figure that out first! then once enough cars show up to make a season ...then revisit the rules...Waterboy gave the class something to work with hell its only the second race

That's my point chuck . go race see where t grows and adjust rule for next season .those who wrote the rules last year tried to do something right that is a start but unless you put cars out there now it wont grow .gb and I are the last of the oldies in this class he has bout a 100 years and I 33 years we have been here before ..I don't know how many time this class called on others to join and no one showed .now you have cars showing up ..don't run em off ..plus if this class grows more into an outlaw class then that's what it should be ..

Archived