Support classes racing in USMTS Speedweeks shows 2/11-3/5

Hook's RPM

**NO entry fees for support classes at the USMTS Winter Speedweeks shows!**

Complete shows & payouts with NEW DRAWS EACH NIGHT for all classes.

Only class requiring an entry fee are the "A" Mods. USMTS sanctioned on Modifieds with each weekend paying a combined $9000 to win and a minimum combined $750 to start the As. For more details and complete paydowns, see www.USMTS.com.

Full-framed, Texas-style LIMITED Modifieds/Southern Sport Mods race ALL 12 nights! $400, $500 and $600 to win at Shady Oaks Speedway, $500, $600 and $700 to win at Heart O' Texas Speedway, $500, $500 and $700 to win at Ark-La-Tex and $400, $500 and $600 to win at Ardmore. Again, that's with NO entry fees.

Mod Lites join the show on Friday and Saturday nights in Goliad ($300 & $400 to win) with $400 to win Pure Stocks joining in on Saturday night only.

I-Stocks will race at Heart O' Texas on Friday and Saturday nights paying $300 and $400 to win.

Factory Stocks will race all 3 nights at Ark-La-Tex paying $300, $400 and $500 to win with ProMods (STEMS-type Mods) racing Saturday only for $400 to win.

Hobby Stocks race at Southern Oklahoma Speedway on Friday & Saturday nights for $300 and $400 to win.

To go to the various track websites, just click/tap the poster with the track you want on it.

USMTS2-11-16Goliad-elbows_zpsourh5o6k.jp

USMTS2-18-16HoT-elbows_zpszkbpeoyk.jpg

USMTS2-25-16Vivian-elbows_zpsky0tn5y2.jp

USMTS3-3-16Ardmore-elbows_zpssodflhp2.jp

Kool! Hopefully the IMCA Sportmods will come in droves! Gotta say SOS is going out on a limb to bring IMCA to Shady Oaks so you IMCA guys and gals get down here and show South Texas how good IMCA is! My opinion is based on what I saw at Cotton Bowl last year. If those guys and gals come to SOS it will make a great show even better!

Archived