texas terry

HiTech

Just watch the induction . great one ...everyone has a story bout terry I have a few .but the one that stands out was his first season at cc speedway at his first race four drivers started talking bad bout this young driver as I stapled pit passes on em I can still name a couple of em but I wont . and he being the same age as me those words they said stuck with me for that reason I guess . I told him many years later what was said ..we both laughed ....but never in anyones mind would this day come about not even a thought and who would have known ..45 years later .man I feel old ..

WHAT IS YOUR STORY ...

YEP agree there mike they were saying that later on when terry was kicking their butts ..but ill explain seeing I forgot to add what was said ...the four drivers have not seen terry race yet first night . they were first complaining about bob sr being able to get a judge to give terry a hardship license so he could clear the insurance rules .terry was a few months from being 16 I was bout to turn 16 . back then a hardship was hard to get unless you were 15 and a half .. they were not happy bout that and made a point rudely how they needed to watch their fenders cuz this[ PUNK ] was going to wreck every night ... course they were wrong bout that part ..and them being so rude bout it stuck with me it was my first night to work the pit gate and was not use to all that kinda talk ..

Archived