Mr.Gasket IHRA Pro-Am Series Tour

ProTree

Mr Gasket IHRA Pro Am Series Tour hits San Antonio Raceway in Marion,Texas today March 4th thru Sunday March 6th-test and tune tonite from 6:30 till 11:00-Saturday March 5th gates open at 7:30 am with time trials and qualifying from 9:00 am till 3:00pm-Renegade Shootout Series Eliminations start at 3:00 pm Saturday-Sunday gates open at 8:00 am with final eliminations starting at 12:00 noon-400+ racers from around the nation are expected for this national sportsman 1/4 mile drag race earning national championship and divisional points-for more info www.sanantonioraceway.com

test and tune went great friday nite-we started time trials and quaifying sat morning at 9 am and got in several rounds before the rain hit us at 1:11 pm-kept working the track to keep it dry and right when we had it just about to the dry point the rain started again and never stopped-so action was called off a little after 4 pm- then sunday it was rain all day-called it about 10 am and going to reschedule at later date-not sure on the date yet-had alot of quick cars and several world champions from 2004 showed to defend their titles-i've about had enough of this rain-with the texas nationals coming up in a few weeks we need some drying out time for sure-

i'm sure you'll be hanging with the hooter babes reb-thats pay in itself-look foward to seeing you-i'll be somewhere around the starting line all 2 days-come say howdy when you can break free from the hooter girls-lol

Archived