Updated Schedule for 2016 SOS

I have a question, exactly what does the March 20 event consist of? Is it to just watch Kenny Wallace drive around the track? Never seen anything like this just wondering what to expect (I'm sure there are alott more who don't know)

Do I read the schedule correctly, when we per-register our car's for the 2016 season, it's an additional $25.00 for picking our pit area (parking space sales)? Are am I just miss reading?

I have a question, exactly what does the March 20 event consist of? Is it to just watch Kenny Wallace drive around the track? Never seen anything like this just wondering what to expect (I'm sure there are alott more who don't know)

Pay to drive a late model, modified, or a sprint car.

Oh damn, I got a pocket full of ones! Think that would get me a ride?

Oh damn, I got a pocket full of ones! Think that would get me a ride?
Maybe a ride to the track

• 4 weeks later...

Archived