F&F Racing

racerx

Josh an I just wanted to thank a few folk's that made it possible to be there saturday-Keith Reithmeyer for the help and the use of his shop-Jon Denham-Randy Tex-Mex-and last but not least-Mark Ivicic and Aaron Brungot for inviting us-THE PLEASURE WAS ALL OUR'S

THANK'S FROM THE 33 TEAM

PS - Gundog...I am reminded of what Todd Mc said last year when the 8 pulled up with fresh paint..."I got the right door!"

you did notice racerX-he left his nose bare....it looks like he plans on using it so i would'nt call shots just yet....nice job 33 guys

larry's is pretty slick looking also...

ps-racerX , no insurance...

I must say saturday was awesome. Ive always liked working with kids and this just makes me feel better about when i do it. The best part of the whole day for me was probably when that young man got in my truck and his dad moved the mask away from his face and that smile was from ear to ear it just made me feel real good. I also have to thank Gunnar for giving me the opportunity to do something like this, Keith for letting us use the shop to finish the truck and all the help he gave and advice, Randy "Tex-Mex" for the welding and help he gave us, Jon Denham for his help, and Mark Ivicic for his help friday night to finish the truck up. It was 5 straight nights of working from about 7 to 12 and it was all worth it when I saw there faces

Too cool,glad the kids got to see it up close now, before you get the all the donuts on the doors................. Thanks for doing what we are all wishin' we could do.......................... We all need to remember the positive things we love,and not the negative ones that we get tangled up in !!!!!!

Archived