Let's race

I would also like to thank the Stacy Family for a great race season regardless of the lack of cooperation with the weather. They have worked their tails off to give us a full season. I know financially it's been a burden and they put up with all the complainers, but all the Stacy's do is smile and keep on going. I wish all the effort that people put into complaining about everything would get focused on helping the Stacy's keep the track open, because if we lose another Track in S.Tx especially one as nice as SOS, then we will really have something to complain about. I have spent time at the Track on off weekends helping the Stacy's and have got to know them a little better, and your not going to find better people.

Thx Stacy Family, always here if need me.

I would also like to thank the Stacy Family for a great race season regardless of the lack of cooperation with the weather. They have worked their tails off to give us a full season. I know financially it's been a burden and they put up with all the complainers, but all the Stacy's do is smile and keep on going. I wish all the effort that people put into complaining about everything would get focused on helping the Stacy's keep the track open, because if we lose another Track in S.Tx especially one as nice as SOS, then we will really have something to complain about. I have spent time at the Track on off weekends helping the Stacy's and have got to know them a little better, and your not going to find better people.

Thx Stacy Family, always here if need me.

Very well said. Thanks for giving us an awesome place to race. Can't wait until next season.

FYI I wasn't upset about the race being called there was another reason but if I post it then it will Be removed so I shall be quiet

i think a red car won it . Maybe a real slow red car !!!

Yeah I didn't get a chance to really race with that red car either. All I can say is I won't try to help out and remind people to go to tech next time since I didn't have anyone help me. Coming off the track I'm not thinking about tech after a heat race. I know it was my mistake but if you don't remind one heat don't remind any heats.

FYI I wasn't upset about the race being called there was another reason but if I post it then it will Be removed so I shall be quiet

yeah who was driving that slow red car?

some young kid that just started racing at sos wondered if i was racing but was out of town told him to load it up and go race it so at 11;00 he loaded it up and i be damn if he didnt do pretty good in heat and a main

some young kid that just started racing at sos wondered if i was racing but was out of town told him to load it up and go race it so at 11;00 he loaded it up and i be damn if he didnt do pretty good in heat and a main

I heard it was Craig Oaks! I won't call him a kid that just started racing, that Young MAN could beat ya even if he was racing a red-wagon, hell of a driver.

I heard it was Craig Oaks! I won't call him a kid that just started racing, that Young MAN could beat ya even if he was racing a red-wagon, hell of a driver.

yea i think he could beat sm02 in a little red wagon lol

Archived