Hendrick dissapointment

Speedster41

Have a lot of respect for Childress, too bad he keeps Hypocrite--uhh, I mean Harvick around.

At least he has two drivers that have some class and respect for their fellow racers. Of course, I mean Blaney and Burton.

nascar told both of em to settle their differences real quick or somebodys going to be a spectator-and joe nemechek summed it up pretty good too-saying harvick drove "stupid"-cost people alot of good racecars/alot of hardwork/alot of money and they ought to make him pay for it-so it sounds like the 29's on everybody S#*@ list right now-hell of an ending to all this would be if the 29 wins it sunday :ph34r:

Speedster ,you either need a bigger tv or stronger glasses. You must really be a Harvick fan to be that blind to the stuff he does .He was the only one who said "Johnson got loose and checked up " did you not hear anyone else's comments?I guess that gap between the two bumpers was bigger than it looked ? What gap huh ? Just another opinion.

nascar told both of em to settle their differences real quick or somebodys going to be a spectator-and joe nemechek summed it up pretty good too-saying harvick drove "stupid"-cost people alot of good racecars/alot of hardwork/alot of money and they ought to make him pay for it-so it sounds like the 29's on everybody S#*@ list right now-hell of an ending to all this would be if the 29 wins it sunday :ph34r:

youve gotta look at who nemechek's team mate is also in this mix...this is racing,isnt it....could you imagine a petty interview where he said "pearson is not nice and he wrecked me , they oughta fire him"....sounds like a bad case of ego tripping candy ass to me...DIATECH . CWEIR

Archived