CTS Weather

huff37

Three in a row.Mother Nature has a twisted sense of humor sometimes.

I want to commend the track (meaning all the officials and workers) for their efforts to get this race in. Just before the wind hit I had the privilege of making a few laps.To my surprise, the track surface had lots of grip.It was race ready.

So let me say this::If they cancelled Thursday and by some extreme fluke of nature the weather forecast was wrong and it was a dry, bright, sunshiney day, then they would be considered idiots for calling it off.

IT AIN'T THE TRACKS FAULT.WE COULDA ALL STAYED HOME, COULDN'T WE OF?

Nick is it my pc or something else I am having one hell of a time with edit .I needed to add DO after the james darn if you ,part ......might be seeing the fonts changed during this question .

The edit function is working fine on this end, HiTech. Keep in mind that sometimes you have to click on "Use Full Editor" if you're making certain edits. I see where you have used the edit function 102,445 times over the past 10 years. Maybe you wore out the edit key on your computer.

Nick

I cant complain about the tracks decisions with the weather. Id hate to be in their position, its as it was mentioned. Damned if you do and damned if you dont. They do their best. Cant ask for more then that. And because I dont drive very far Im surely not gonna complain. I wanna race as much as anyone but I feel for those who drive 100, 200, 300 or more miles away to only turn around and go home. I know diesel fuel isnt cheap. But im thankful for all that showed. The legacy class should be prroud of the turn out. Watching from the fence at 12 cars on the track was sure a cool sight. Not bad for a class that got wrote off not too long ago. We will be ready for the next one come rain or shine.

Archived