Attention track officials and fellow racers!

Since we only have one more week before the start of our season, I have something I want to get off my chest right now.. I WHOLEHEARTEDLY APOLOGIZE FOR ANY STUPID, BONEHEADED MOVES OR COMMENTS I MAKE DURING THE UP COMING SEASON!!!!!! :D :D :huh: We now return you to your regularly scheduled comments, complaints or discussions,

Thank You,

Sincerely Hardheadted

You sure know how to take the fun out of racing dont you ..hope our front springs come in in the next day or so .busting butt to bring that rebuilt pinto up friday for some track time .i am sure there will be alot of bugs to work out .

Now wait a minute.. I didn't say I wasn't going to do these things or that folks wouldn't get mad at me. was just apologizing ahead of time just in case I miss one during the year!! Besides what kinda driver would I be if no one ever got mad at me or I got mad at someone else.... Hope to see you guys there Friday, we'll be there also. I think we're pitting close to each other or even next door.

Now wait a minute.. I didn't say I wasn't going to do these things or that folks wouldn't get mad at me. was just apologizing ahead of time just in case I miss one during the year!! Besides what kinda driver would I be if no one ever got mad at me or I got mad at someone else.... Hope to see you guys there Friday, we'll be there also. I think we're pitting close to each other or even next door.

same place as last year

Archived