Old photo question

TheCloser

...Just taking a shot here may jar something lose in someones memory .......................looks like the old pic that was there when i worked at the astor back in late 60s and early 70.s neither paul. gus. or bill could give me the answer ..but memory is working hard here and the only thing i can come up with looks like a car don yokum ran but that is just a guess river rat could answer that for us maybe ..the memory is from don hitting turn 1 pit wall hard during a figure 8 race .. i think his pedal stuck open on him.. fast 18 the food is still very very good but nowhere close to what it use to be back then ....you ever sit somewhere and see the folks you worked with joked with that are long gone man so many memories . spent last thanksgiving with my brothers ricky, steve, wife lorraine, and son joshua the first time sense the late 60.s .and all i could see was mom and i working the tables i handed the waitress a 20 dollar tip on top of what was left on the table and told her thanks i had customers hand me my tip on the side like that .... sorry for the last [part high jack cody ..brought a few tears to my eyes this morning as i was typing this ........thanks .

HiTech I think it's time to change your screen name to HiJack lol

now that is a thought i know others will have other names for me nice i am sure ... . ...i agree .nick oh nick., cody your still young but as you get up in age something little comes along and takes you back was not planed..................maybe tex tom can pull that magic he has and give us an answer ..

Archived