purse

gaither5

Perhaps you mean exhibition class?

At this point in our development as a series - which is being resurrected from extinction by James Huff, Bob Riley and myself - we are not seeking a purse from our tracks until we can assure them that at least 10 Lone Star Legacys will be running in the feature. This is only fair to the tracks involved who have taken a big chance in allowing us to run with them in the first place.

Frankly, James Huff has funded this venture from his wallet. The series has not asked anyone for membership dues or registration fees until we get this thing running successfully.

So... the answer is that until we prove to our tracks that we are a money-maker every time we show up, we will not be asking them for a purse.

Along that line, when we do get to the place where we can pay a purse, the purse will be split evenly among those who start the feature.

Nick

And.... for what it's worth, shoes, purses and belts do NOT have to be color-coordinated in 2015. I know it's a little late for this clarification, but since Cory was unable to find a pink purse to match his spiffy new heels, we decided to make the rules change.

My apologies to anyone who has already gone to the trouble to purchase matching attire for the 2015 Lone Star Legacy season in an effort to keep up with the great outfits that Del Harris sported in 2014.

Nick

• 3 weeks later...

Y'all Killin Me, it's Pammies Dress Code, Maybe thats why i'm so SLLOOOOOW, I cain't wait to see all My Buds at the Tracks CTS and HMP, Going to be a Great Year for All of Us, May God Bless and See Y'all Soon !!!

Archived