2015 Rules

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to throw this out there...sos brought and made the late models a home...then they left and made a different home from what i remember...then now back at sos bc had no where else to run...now no home for what reason i have no clue..im incorrect please correct me...this is not against late model drivers so dont make this more than what it is its just remembered information...and in my opinion if dont like whats going on at track BUY it and then you can choose to make any changes necessary...goes for any track out there!!! Yall act like all they want to do is piss people off...im sure they are doing this to help every driver/race team possible...at work they make a new policy do you go a complain/bit@@...hell no bc u would be out the door...again they are a business so think of it as a changed policy...good luck to all!!!has anyone bothered to call and ask why these changes are being made? There has to be a reasonable answer!!!but note this is why i do not have car today is bc of uncertainty!!!

If I remember right that was Jim that brought back the Late Models!!!!!!!!!! When you run a Business, customers are Number ONE! Never gonna make every body happy. The only reason for leaving was we had to go where the cars went.. We were running a series.. We had to do something. They damn near begged us to race on our off nights.. But it worked out to be to many back to back races.. Work kept me out half this season.. As did a lot of LM drivers. But, oh well, got something in the works for next year...

Correct...i wanted to join yall also but uncertainty always kept me out and ive learned that car count makes a class...and ur right work im sure kept many racers at home...my point is figure out why these changes are being made dont hate the people/track making them!!!And racers are more like employees not customers...customers are in the stands!!!

Well ill explain it like this whats the difference bw us and any other sports? We put on show for paying customers...we get paid at end of night...try to sell shirts..maybe sign few autographs and all pay taxes on earnings at end of year...the only thing is we pay to play!!!see it how u want to but in reality thats the way it is!!!customers pay to get in...watch show and get nothing back in their pocket but some exciting racing...how many customers read these forums and get discouraged buy what racers say? Thats a thought!!!

Archived