WAY TO GO CENTRAL TEXAS SPEEDWAY!

fastmontgomery15

I JUST WANTED TO SAY WHAT A GREAT YEAR FOR CENTRAL TEXAS SPEEDWAY!! YOU GUYS PUT ON A GREAT SHOW ALL YEAR LONG AND THE CAR COUNTS WERE UP IN EVERY CLASS. YOU HAD SOME REALLY GOOD RACING THREW OUT THE YEAR AND THE ENTERTAINMENT DURING AND AFTER THE RACES WAS GREAT! AND WOW YOUR STAFF WORKED THEIR BUTTS OFF TO KEEP THE SHOW GOING AND GETTING EVERYONE OUT AT REASONABLE TIME EVERY NIGHT! ALSO I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR GIVING US A PLACE TO COME RACE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME!!! SEE YALL IN 2015!!! :ph34r:

I JUST WANTED TO SAY WHAT A GREAT YEAR FOR CENTRAL TEXAS SPEEDWAY!! YOU GUYS PUT ON A GREAT SHOW ALL YEAR LONG AND THE CAR COUNTS WERE UP IN EVERY CLASS. YOU HAD SOME REALLY GOOD RACING THREW OUT THE YEAR AND THE ENTERTAINMENT DURING AND AFTER THE RACES WAS GREAT! AND WOW YOUR STAFF WORKED THEIR BUTTS OFF TO KEEP THE SHOW GOING AND GETTING EVERYONE OUT AT REASONABLE TIME EVERY NIGHT! ALSO I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR GIVING US A PLACE TO COME RACE AND HAVE A GOOD TIME!!! SEE YALL IN 2015!!! :ph34r:

X2 Looking forward to next year and practice over the winter!!

Central Texas is on the upswing, that's for sure. Great folks to work with and lots of marketing taking place in the area.

Tim Self has a vision for the place that not everyone understood at first, but it looks like he has the right game plan at this point.

Nick

I can report a few a few facts about the fire incident involving Texas Pro Sedans car #22, Ford Mustang Saturday at Central Texas Speedway.

The driver in the blue fireproof suit seen exiting the car in the photo is John Miesen of Marion, TX. He was substituting for the car owner and regular driver Ozzy Osburn of San Antonio. Information I received was that Miesen was not injured thanks to his safety equipment and apparel. He works in New York to which he returned Sunday.

Information I received is that the carb or a fuel line ruptured. Gas on the exhaust header started the fire which was contained and restricted to the engine compartment.

Also, flames evidenced on the photo is that the firewall did its job and stopped the fire from entering the cockpit. It was understood that damage to the engine area was not as bad as shown.

From: Neil Upchurch, Texas Pro Sedans Publications Office Director

Archived