G60 vs KK704

top_shelf_12

Looking at the schedules released so far, looks like my car will see some dirt races this coming season. Was hoping to get some thoughts about which tire seems to perform better and durability and such. Will be mostly at STS which is typically dry slick from what I understand, maybe a few trips to SOS. I will be running a Pure Stock car too. Thanks.

Most people around here run the American Racer kk704 there are many reason why as faster lap times, they dont fall of as much over the course of a race and u can regroove them two or three times depending on how deep u groove them and they last longer, ive only used two right rear on my street all year and in on race almost completely burned up a hoosier right rear on the pure stock.

don't understand the no mixing of brands. for years we have mixed hoosier g 60s and American racers all the time. I think the hoosier is a little softer and you can groove American racer more times. mixing and matching should be allowed, sometimes you buy what you can get. JUST MY OPINION.

BOBBY JACK

• 5 weeks later...

Archived