thanks for letting every class race

I just wanted to say thanks for letting every class race. There are very few tracks that let all the classes race at the big show and every class wants to shine on the big day Everybody in our team knew it was gonna be a long long night but we had fun!! I know some folks were upset because there was no friday night practice but i feel like it gave us an awsome racing surface for the big show!! As for next year maybe 8 lap heats would help and keep the practice for the weekend before it gives teams a whole week to prep for the big show and gives a better racing surface for the havoc. remind the racers they are in for a lnog night cause at this race track all the classes shine for the big show!!!

Thanks Andy

I believe the heats were 8 laps or were supposed to be. Time wise, I think the only negative I saw was the amount of time between races, getting that next class out. IMO the only race that seemed long were the Dwarf/Mod Lites. I know sometimes it just happens and this isn't a knock on those drivers. Looking forward, I've seen other tracks do this, 20-25 laps or 30 minutes. Just a suggestion. I also like every class running though it can make for long nights. The track seemed great all night minus a few people that lost grip, but for the most part. Even walking across after, my shoes still were sticking to the track a little. It was a great show overall that had a little of everything.

Would just like to add that most of the delay between classes was waiting for tow trucks to get back to the track. With cars pitted from the pit entrance to the back field it took some time to clear the infield for the next race. A lot was learned the other night and adjustments can be made to help the show run smoother next year.

Once again, thank you everyone.

Archived